Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Lost My Virginity,

Ahh!! I'm so excited! My very first blog. I got this idea from my friend Courtney. She says I talk alot and that I should make a blog so others can read what I have to say. You'll probably hate it, but atleast your reading it. Anyway Tonight I plan on going out to Mansion. (hot nightclub in miami) Google it bitch. And get my party on =D I went out last night with Chelsea and JD to Suite (google it!) AND OMG, did I look good. I just bought this beautiful Dolce & Gabbana blouse (see below)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments i got for this blouse. I purchased it at D&G at the Bal Harbor Shops. But if you dont live near a D&G, you can get it at Eluxury.com =) Domenico Dolce and Stephano Gabbana...Make me one happy fabulous bitch.

Moving on, it's Saturday and as usual I'm a tad bit hungover, but whatever I've been here all day laying in bed watching movies saving all my energy for tonight.
I watched The Departed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That is one hell of a movie. No seriously, like Jack Nicholson never fails to amaze me, he's a great actor. And those 2 pieces of hot man-candy Matt Damon & Leonardo DiCaprio!.... I never really looked at Leo in that way, I dont know what it is about that whole Titanic thing that just makes me think of a little boy, but whatever he's grown and sexy in this movie. oh and WHY THE FUCK DOES LEO ALWAYS DIE IN ALL HIS MOVIES? the only movie of his I have seen that he hasnt died in is Catch Me If You Can. Whatever at least he gets movie roles. Now Matt Damon.. I never cared of him until I saw the Bourne Identity. His Bourne Triology is one of the best I have ever seen. Not dull at all like most..cough...matrix..cough. Okay well i'll be back later!

No comments: